HVAC Services with More Than 35 Years’ Experience from Dow’s ClimateCare
A family business like ours can’t succeed in this industry without offering unique, valuable HVAC services
For 35 years, our family built a business around excellent customer service.
It’s why we offer 24 hour around the clock emergency service for all of our customers and customizable maintenance plans to help your family take care of the equipment keeping your house comfortable.
Our highly qualified team treats your home or business like our own.
If you’re loyal to a furnace or air conditioner manufacturer, great! We carry high efficiency models from:
Plus, we service every manufacturer on the market.
What’s the deal with ClimateCare?
ClimateCare is a cooperative of independently owned heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) contractors.
For over 25 years, this 100% member-owned organization has been Canada’s largest heating and cooling co-operative. ClimateCare contractors like us are dedicated to on-going training and technical excellence.
Regular training is one of the requirements of every ClimateCare contractor. We strive to stay at the cutting edge of the industry.
Why does that matter to your family?
To become a ClimateCare member, contractors must keep all licenses and certifications up to date and pass a challenging screening process.
So when you work with us, you get:
- Choice – Brand name or house brand equipment and recommendations to meet your unique needs.
- Convenience – Accommodating, competitive financing to help your family with any purchase.
- Assurance – Quality standards and the best value for your investment.
- Commitment – A commitment to building trustworthy, long-term relationships and excellent HVAC services.
- Satisfaction – The protection of the ClimateCare Comfort Guarantee backed by the entire cooperative.