Is a gas fireplace worth it?
It’s one of the most frequently asked questions we hear at ClimateCare.
That’s because – when choosing a fireplace for their home heating systems – homeowners are faced with two options:
- The traditional atmosphere that comes with a wood-burning fireplace
- The cleanliness and convenience of a gas fireplace
Both of which are very appealing and attractive.
However, in addition to ease of operation, there are 7 other gas fireplace benefits you should be aware of – as explained in the infographic below.
Is a gas fireplace worth it? Yes!
Gas fireplace benefits are incredibly attractive and convenient; especially for a busy family like yours.
You’ll get instant heat, pinpoint control, terrific safety and other things which a wood burning fireplace simply can’t deliver.
Want to learn more? Here’s how:
- VISIT OUR FIREPLACE PRODUCT PAGE
- LEARN ABOUT FIREPLACE MAINTENANCE & PROTECTION
- FIND YOUR NEAREST CLIMATECARE DEALER