As a valued customer of Dows ClimateCare, your safety has always been, and remains, our priority. With recent news around the coronavirus (COVID-19), we know you may have questions about how we can all play a role in keeping our community healthy. We understand that home service issues can occur at any time and many customers already have scheduled service or repair appointments. At this time, we want to share with you the steps we are taking to ensure our employees and our customers are protected.
WHAT ARE WE DOING?
- We continue to monitor closely all regular updates regarding coronavirus (COVID-19) from World Health Organization (WHO) and the Government of Canada. As updates are made available, we will be updating our policies regularly to ensure the safety of our employees and continued safe service to our customers.
- Our Technicians have been provided with gloves as part of their uniform.
- Each truck is equipped with hand sanitizer as well as additional cleaning supplies.
- Our trucks undergo regular scheduled cleaning.
- Employees are encouraged not to report into work if they are experiencing signs of illness. The health and well-being of our employees is vital to our culture.
- When you call to book a service appointment, you will be asked some screening questions about the travel and health of yourself and your family members to ensure our employees will not be entering an unsafe environment. For already scheduled appointments, we will call prior to arriving at your home.
- If you or a member or your household are under self-quarantine, have been diagnosed with coronavirus (COVID-19) or may have come into contact with someone that has, we ask that you contact our office at 888-798-0730 to inform them so that our employees can take the necessary precautions to arrange safe service of your HVAC equipment.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water for 15 seconds. If soap and water is not available, use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content.
- When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve or elbow, not your hands. Ensure proper disposal of used tissues in waste basket.
- Ensure doorknobs and light switches are sanitized regularly.
- Stay informed and use reputable resources for news updates.
- Practice responsible buying and refrain from hoarding products. Your neighbours might need supplies too!
- Practice patience and understanding as we go through challenging times together. While we understand that change can be difficult, please know careful thought and consideration has been given to each and every policy change.
Supporting our employees
Changes to our service
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP?
Practice good hygiene
Be a good steward of our community
Dows ClimateCare thanks you for your support during this time. Small actions can make a big difference when everyone helps out! Thank you for doing your part.