Most people think of humidifiers as a portable device that can only cover one room at a time, but there’s also the option of a whole home humidifier, which provide the same benefits to your entire house. Because they don’t have a reservoir where stagnant water can build up, they also won’t allow mould and mildew to spread. They also require very little maintenance and make much less noise than portable units. Contact us to learn more.
The benefits of owning a humidifier to ensure a proper humidity level include:
- Helping you breathe easier and more comfortably
- Getting rid of irritations such as dry eyes and that “nose and throat feeling” you may be getting in the mornings
- Reducing or completely eliminating static electricity
- Saving energy, as proper humidity will allow you to feel comfortable at lower thermostat settings
- Protect wood in your home and on your furniture from cracking and peeling
So as you can see, it’s not just your airways that get an advantage when you have a humidifier – there are several benefits to these products.
Want to learn more about the benefits of these products and be more comfortable in your own home? An expert at Dows ClimateCare can help you find a humidifier that meets your needs for quality and price.
If you’ve been having trouble breathing indoors and think a humidifier may help, contact us today and see why we’re a breath of fresh air!