Quick, Professional and Affordable Humidifier Repairs
Humidifiers are notoriously reliable, but still fail on occasion. Failure is almost always traced back to repeatedly overlooking routine maintenance. So if you’ve come here looking for humidifier repairs, consider keeping your humidifier in good condition following the repair with a maintenance plan, including:
- Filter replacement.
- Evaporator pad replacement.
- Orifice inspection and cleaning.
- Level measurement.
- Verification of humidistat and valves.
Save 20% On Humidifier Repairs!
Most humidifier manufacturers claim their equipment lasts 10-20 years or more, and most should. But in that time frame, it’s possible that some sort of repairs will be needed. Regular humidifier maintenance goes a long way to preventing the need for repairs. As an added bonus, WeCare Maintenance Plan members receive a 20% discount on any repairs when and if the need arises.
Did You Know?
Your humidifier can actually help reduce winter energy bills. Humid air feels warmer, so you can turn down the thermostat without turning down the comfort inside your home. A humidifier working at peak efficiency will reduce your utility bills, so it pays to keep it clean. In addition:
- You breathe healthier, cleaner air.
- Your wood furniture and floors maintain their moisture content (and shape).
- You avoid dry mouth, throat and nostrils during winter nights.
- Your skin will be less likely to crack/split.
Why Call Dows ClimateCare for Your Humidifier Repair?
We can think of 4 reasons to contact Dows ClimateCare for your humidifier repair.
- ClimateCare members are expert humidifier technicians with up-to-date training allowing them to service all makes and models.
- Your ClimateCare member is a local business owner, so you’re supporting the local economy.
- Straightforward pricing, even if you want the job done right, price is still a factor.
- Every ClimateCare member adheres to stringent standards set out by the ClimateCare cooperative. This means you’re getting the most up-to-date technical knowledge and superb customer service practices.
Contact Dows ClimateCare today and see why so many of your neighbours already trust us to repair their humidifier and other aspects of their home comfort systems.