Save yourself time and money knowing that your gas or electric furnace is getting the best seasonal maintenance possible by professional technicians. While regular furnace cleaning and maintenance helps to prevent problems, it also keeps your furnace operating efficiently
Your plan can include:
- Clean or replace furnace air filter.
- Clean furnace components, including blower assembly, fans, pulleys and belts.
- Check electrical connections and wires.
- Check pipe fittings and gas supply line.
- Check heat exchanger for cracks or corrosion.
- Perform a complete system inspection.
- All in all a 26 point furnace maintenance checklist is performed.
- Plus a discount off regular labour rates if repairs are ever required.
Most of us don’t have the time or know-how to do all of this properly; turn over the care of your heating system to someone who does. Service from a Dows ClimateCare technician extends the lifespan of your furnace and related HVAC equipment.