Get Your Fireplace Repaired Quickly, Safely
If your gas fireplace isn’t flaming like it used to, contact Dows ClimateCare to get it repaired safely, quickly and at a price you can afford.
Most service calls can be completed very quickly, but require a skilled technician to perform. Dows ClimateCare has the experience and training required to maintain membership to the ClimateCare cooperative, the largest and most respected HVAC cooperative in Ontario.
What’s Wrong with Your Fireplace?
The pilot light is on but as soon as you release the button, it goes out? The pilot is running but the main burner won’t light? The pilot won’t ignite at all? The heat output isn’t what it should be?
A Dows ClimateCare expert can visit your home to determine the cause of the problem and give you a quick quote on the repair. To make the process as quick as it can be, all you have to do is provide the model and serial number of your gas fireplace. Find it on a metal service sheet chained to the main valve under or behind your fireplace, or on the cover of your owner’s manual.
If you already subscribe to a fireplace maintenance plan, your issue might be remedied with a simple annual service, including:
- A cleaning of the burners, logs and burner compartment.
- Pilot inspection and flame adjustment.
- Review of thermopile, thermocouple, vents and blowers.
- A complete system review, including a 22 point maintenance checklist.
If you don’t already have one, ask us to bring a carbon monoxide alarm to plug in an inconspicuous area of your home. It’s an important protection for every family in a home with a gas fireplace.
Save 20% On Fireplace Repairs!
Most fireplace manufacturers claim their fireplaces will last 20 years or more, and most should. But in that time frame, it’s almost certain some sort of repairs will be needed. Regular fireplace maintenance goes a long way to preventing the need for repairs. As an added bonus, WeCare Maintenance Plan members receive a 20% discount on any repairs when and if the need arises.
Why is Dows ClimateCare the Best Source for Fireplace Repair?
- ClimateCare members are trained to repair every gas fireplace out there, and update their training when new technologies enter the market.
- Your ClimateCare member is a local business owner, so you’re supporting the local economy.
- Straightforward pricing, because cost is almost always the first thing our customers want to know.
- Every ClimateCare member follows strict quality standards outlined by the ClimateCare cooperative. This means you’re getting the most up-to-date technical knowledge and superb customer service practices.
Contact Dows ClimateCare today and see why so many of your neighbours already trust us for fireplace repairs and other HVAC services.